|Reference # : ||19-240484
||Title : ||Mixed Signal Board Level Electrical Engineer|
NORTH READING, MA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/02/2019 / 05/31/2021
| Description |
Mixed Signal Board Level Electrical Engineer
North Reading, MA
Contract: 6 Months+
Artech is currently recruiting candidates for a Mixed Signal Board Level Electrical Engineer opportunity located at Teradyne Headquarters in North Reading, MA
Digital Board Level Electrical Engineer to join the Titan System-Level Test group in the design of Automated Testing Systems for IC's.This group is part of our semiconductor test organization, testing the world's leading commercial devices.
- PCB circuit design component selection, schematic capture, and layout review.
- Design PCIe 3.0 and USB 3.1G2 circuits on a complex multi-layer PCB.
- Board level debug and design verification.
- Work closely with multi-discipline design team including firmware, software, and mechanical.
|*Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me email@example.com. You can also reach me directly at (508) 549-3034.. Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.
- BSEE or MSEE
- 5+ years experience in the following areas
- PCIe 3.0, Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1G2 (10G) Design and debug
- Digital circuit design experience, FPGA, SPI, Ethernet, USB
- Lab debug and verification
- Soldering and prototyping abilities
- Experience with PCB tools such as Cadence Allegro