|Reference # : ||19-235382
||Title : ||Business Analyst - Product Owner|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/11/2019 / 01/11/2020
| Description |
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Product Management team to drive the User Story and Backlog generation process
- Responsible for product backlog generation, grooming, and product management process during the delivery lifecycle
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision and roadmap
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Conduct Agile Ceremonies & Qualifications
- Previous experience as a product owner or multi-project experience as a business/systems analyst
- Knowledge of and experience with agile processes and principles
- Experience supporting Platform modernization project specially on Azure or AWS
- Experience supporting BI projects and data migration project will be a plus.
- 3+years product owner experience is must. Experience supporting Sales, commission and supply chain business domain is plus
- Working experience with cloud/Microservices is preferred.
- Knowledge of product management and wireless industry is preferred.