Systems Process Analysis
• Strong PowerBI Skills as well advanced understanding of DAX
• Strong SQL skills
• Analyze user requirements, through meeting with local Super Users and end users to discuss programming requests and impacts, and create programming requests for management review.
• Assist with management and prioritization of database modification requests and track request status.
• Research information requests, such as clarifications for ILS application, database and reporting issues.
• Create and schedule reports that assist in finding and correcting common data integrity issues.
• Support application users' change requests (such as fast tracking part of a process; updating factory records; removing duplicate records, etc.).
• Delivery of pertinent information that directly affects data integrity issues and the effective communication of such to global team.
• Documentation of technical processes and procedures for historical problem resolution.
• Manage and develop relationships with technical team to ensure deliverables and maintenance are performed in a timely manner.
1. Must have Power BI skills
2. Must have SQL skills
day to day activities will be building dashboards & supporting end users such as the executive teams.
2-3 years experience building out dashboards
must have excellent communication skills