|Reference # : ||19-235166
||Title : ||Marketing Events Specialist I|
MT. VIEW, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2019 / 07/22/2020
| Description |
|Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team! |
Title: Marketing Events Specialist I
Work Location: Mountain View, CA 94042
INTERESTED, please send your resume to Isabel.Gaurano@tech-pro.com
We're looking for a marketing events specialist to manage demos for Google's AR events, both internal and external. Additionally, this person would be responsible for responding to inbound event requests from teams and supporting the Marketing Events Planner to deliver events on our biggest stages like I/O as well as in intimate high touch settings. You'll collaborate closely with marketing, Client, sales, engineering, product and UX. The work you do will inspire the ecosystem to build powerful new AR experiences — from AR apps, to immersive advertising, to web AR.
- Personally deliver demos to internal and external audiences, including senior execs, as part of key events and meetings.
- Demo management and logistics, including drafting demo scripts, installing demos, training demo ambassadors and updating demo content coordinating with other Google teams.
- Coordinate and maintain DIY AR demos, logistics and materials for cross-Google teams
- Support the Marketing Events Planner on reviewing and prioritizing inbound event and demo requests and executing on key events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience planning and managing demos and events Interest in consumer technology, and ideally
- Augmented Reality Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable presenting and demoing technology to audiences at all levels
- Strong attention to detail Influences without authority