Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Reference #: 19-235160- G-REQ-00212706
Title: Marketing Manager - Communications Coordinator
Location: San Bruno Ca
Please Contact: April Mallari 404-609-4576 or April.Mallari@tech-pro.com
- The Creator communications coordinator will play a key role in the Creator Marketing team.
- The primary area of responsibility will be managing processes to deliver high-impact communications to our global Creator community.
- This will include coordinating communications across multiple teams, assisting with copy development, publishing and localization. We're looking for someone with strong project management / communication skills and experience who can work seamlessly with the rest of the marketing team and key cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. PR, Product, etc) across multiple continents.
- This person will execute creative solutions to achieve goals and contribute to internal team initiatives to improve processes.
- Daily responsibilities Develop a scaled communications calendar to ensure coordination across multiple teams
- Assist with copy development, video production and publishing and localization
- Manage internal and external briefs Develop best practices, champion innovation, and transform hard-to-communicate points into actionable solutions
- Bachelor Degree in communications, marketing or business 2 years of relevant job experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Someone who has strong writing skills and has experience with writing content is HIGHLY preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, strength in working under tight timelines, and an easy-going attitude in high-stress environments
- Experience in advertising and/or marketing is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic measurement tools (Eg. Google Analytics) is welcome