|Reference # : ||19-232826
||Title : ||Marketing Manager|
|Company/Department : ||GOOGLE - TechPro
San Francisco, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/20/2019 / 05/19/2020
| Description |
Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Reference #: 19-232826 - G-REQ-00206333
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco CA
Please Contact: April Mallari 404-609-4576 or April.Mallari@tech-pro.com
Your responsibilities will include
- G Suite is the world's leading cloud-native collaboration and productivity solution.
- G Suite provides a fast, simple and secure way for individuals and organizations to get work done and grow their businesses.
- Our vision with G Suite is to elevate human accomplishment. By "elevate,” we mean truly reimagining work, transforming how people collaborate, and accelerating their ability to accomplish great things.
- Today, G Suite has incredible momentum, with more than 1B users of consumer apps, 80 million students learning on G Suite (the workers of tomorrow), and four million business customers. Our customers range from small businesses to industry leaders like Salesforce, Airbus, Netflix, Colgate, Nielsen and others.
- As part of the G Suite Product Marketing team, you'll play a pivotal role in defining the go-to-market strategy for G Suite, from how we position the product suite to how we segment, target, and prioritize routes to market. Specifically, you will focus on G Suite developer and help define and drive the strategy for growing our developer ecosystem.
This includes (but isn't limited to) messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategy, and a wide range of content creation.
- Assess the G Suite developer ecosystem for G Suite, including internal resource allocation, key areas of opportunity, business impact of various types of developer engagements, and competitive landscape
- Define priorities & OKRs for the G Suite developer ecosystem, with a particular focus on where marketing can have impact
- Provide ongoing product marketing support for developer products within G Suite, including add-ons, APIs, integrations, and more.
- BA or BS degree 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing, developer relations, developer marketing, or related roles
- Experience bringing innovative, industry-leading, category-defining tech products to market
- Knowledge of enterprise software, information technology and public cloud computing platforms
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and a knack for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience growing a community of software developers/engineers
- Experience operating in a hyper-growth/entrepreneurial environment as well as large, highly matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated ability to drive actionable insights and inform marketing strategy from consumer research and data
- Exceptional storytelling skills, including the ability to act as a product or technology advocate by articulating complex products and features in language that is engaging and easy to understand
||Years of Experience
||Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)