|Reference # : ||19-232825
||Title : ||Research Manager|
|Company/Department : ||GOOGLE - TechPro
Mountain View, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/14/2019 / 07/13/2020
| Description |
Title: Research Manager III
Location: Mountain View
Top Daily Responsibilities/ Overall responsibilities:
- Lead our cross-functional research syncs on effectiveness and consumer insights, bringing together multiple projects happening across sales, marketing and product.
- Support research team members in conducting research, analyzing data, and generating insights; as well as owning some of the projects directly.
- Mandatory Skills: B.A/B.S. in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, or a related field
- Work cross-functionally with research, marketing, sales and product teams to publish the results
- Provide research approval for primary research executed by our marketing partners
- Excellent communication skills, and engaging storytelling skills
- Solid experience at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- B.A/B.S. in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, or a related field
- 5+ years of market research experience in research departments within media agencies, advertisers, or well known research agencies.
- Experience with SQL, statistical analysis SPSS, R, and/or Python
- Principles of experimentation, survey design, clickstream analysis, and qualitative research.