Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
: Mountain View, CA 94035
: UI Designer III
We are seeking a designer with a passion for synthesizing, distilling, and organizing ideas to create new category-defining products. As a core member of our design team you will assume ownership of projects of various shapes and sizes—as we take on building new features and improve upon existing ones. The designer will lead competitive audits, brainstorming, feature design, and launches for projects across all of our platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating with engineers and product managers, understand how to make tradeoffs between design and business, while trusting their instincts to craft a unique user experience for ebook and audiobook consumption.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Partner with other design teams in Play UX to drive a cross product design language and consistency
- Create delightful and innovative concepts and then translate these ideas into informative, usable and beautiful UX
- Produce wireframes, layouts, UX specs, prototypes, and final redlines
- Confidently lead interaction and workflow discussions
- Work with and support researchers, and iterate on findings derived from user testing
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure technical feasibility and adherence to design spec
- Effectively communicate design concepts and system cross-functionally with partners across the organization
- BA/BS in Design, Interaction design, HCI or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Years of experience: 3-5 years as a working UX designer (in house experience preferred).
Skills or processes:
- Strong portfolio of work related to mobile user interfaces and visual design.
- Outstanding skills in design software and proven expertise in prototyping ideas.
- Proven ability to act effectively in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Ability to track feedback from multiple stakeholders, stick to deadline and deliverables and be self-guided and communicative.