|Reference # : ||19-230052
||Title : ||_Technician: Engineering Laboratory - I|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/08/2019 / 02/17/2020
| Description |
|Engineering Lab Technician|
Support day-to-day activities in the CPRS Regulatory test labs. Primary job roles include performing EMC and wireless testing on *** reference designs and products. This includes set-up of equipment under test (EUT), running EMC testing, working with lab customers to understand test requirements, scheduling testing and entering data into lab job tracking tool and compiling test reports. Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities. In addition to testing, the role will include general lab assistance with safety programs, organization, procedure upkeep and improvement, equipment/station verification and maintenance. Understand and comply with external accreditation body requirements, procedures, and referenced standards. The ideal candidate will have a technical writing background and experience writing test reports.
The following skills are required, not limited to the following:
- Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn and run software required for lab testing
- Proficient with lab electronic equipment ? network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, RF antennas, digital multimeter, power meters, signal generators, oscilloscopes
- Ability to trouble shoot computer systems
- Precise record keeping and documentation skills
-HS diploma or GED with 3+ years of relevant hands on experience is acceptable. Associates Degree in electronics, electrical or related field is preferred.
- Technical writing experience- a plus
- Familiar with US and European regulatory standards is a plus
This JP replaces JP#17136 do not submit candidates that were submitted to that JP.