|Reference # : ||19-230010
||Title : ||UX Designer|
Fort Worth, TX
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/01/2019 / 12/31/2019
| Description |
|We are searching for a User Experience Specialist - Designer in Fort Worth!|
Why you should work with us
We have a multidisciplinary UX team who drive the user experience for our customer and employee facing applications. In this position, you’ll work within a cross-functional team where you’ll influence product and design decisions with ownership of projects from inception through development. You’ll get to showcase your experience and knowledge in UX research, design, content, and information architecture.
We want to hire a thorough, empathetic, creative and experienced UX professional with a strong background in visual and interaction design, as well as hands-on experience with other UX disciplines, such as user research and information architecture.
The UX Designer will have an in-depth knowledge of UX best practices and experience with interaction design, visual design, and design systems with cross-functional responsibilities of IA and research. In this position, you’ll translate customer and business needs into actionable and strong designs that will deliver an exceptional product to our customers.
We work in a fast-paced environment, where you’ll have to keep up with rapidly evolving technologies, standards and research methods. The ideal candidate will be driven by the desire to be a user advocate, be passionate about creating products that are intuitive and enjoy the ability to use their strengths in multiple disciplines.
- Design the visual style, interface and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed specifications and design patterns
- Collaborate across disciplines to translate business requests, usability test results and field research findings into intuitive designs
- Create user-centered designs considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings
- Contribute to brand experience, visual communication and business initiatives
- Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Collaborate with developers to find the most effective, expedient and efficient way to implement solutions
- Work in an agile environment and juggle multiple meetings and projects
- Promote the importance of user-centered decisions and influence stakeholders – be an advocate for user experience actions
- Present work in a clear and compelling manner to stakeholders (be able to explain design recommendations by citing best practices, testing data or business requirements)
A qualified candidate should posses
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me directly at (972) 373-4502.
- Degree in design or equivalent related field experience
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer, or similar role
- 3+ years of experience working closely with developers from inception through implementation in an agile environment
- Great eye for visual design and layout
- Passion for producing high-quality and engaging interactions
- Strong skills in modern design and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, Adobe CC)
- Experience rapidly iterating designs to conduct user testing and to deliver to development teams
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines and roles
- Experience designing web and mobile applications
- Experience with agile development approaches
- Understand responsive, adaptive and accessible designs
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android material design
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills to set milestones and deliver on time
Please include an online portfolio demonstrating a strong experience in creating user-centered designs with your cover letter and resume.
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.