Reference #: 19-225322
Title: Sales Ops Analyst
Estimated Start date: June 1st 2019
Location: San Francisco CA 94101
Please contact: April Mallari 404-609-4576 or April.Mallari@tech-pro.com
As the Sales Operations Analyst you have a unique and exciting opportunity, as an early member of the Sales Operations team. You will leverage your expertise in sales analysis to further the team's efforts in developing and maintain meaningful data driven reporting for sales leadership. We are a small team seeking someone eager to tackle the challenges faced by a company experiencing rapid growth, and motivated by the opportunity to drive substantial impact.
- Support daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews of seller activity, pipeline movement, and metric forecasts by creating and maintaining dashboards/reporting to provide insights into the health of the business
- Assist with the development, implementation, and management of territory, incentive, and quota setting processes
- Support all sales planning activities including creation and maintenance of the sales planning model
- Analyze complex business problems using data from various sources to provide insight to decision-makers for the identification of strategic and tactical opportunities
- Improving the sales process and working cross functionality in order to drive adoption from start to finish.
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility in sales operations and sales analysis functions
- 2+ years’ experience building Salesforce.com metrics, reports, and dashboard for sales rep and sales leadership use (required)
- Google Sheets / MS Excel: master of vlookups, nested if statements, index/match, with ability to create repeatable templates to optimize usage and distribution of insight
- SQL knowledge highly desired but not necessary