: Pittsburgh, PA 15201
: Anton Dela Cruz - firstname.lastname@example.org
In this role, you will provide administrative support to 4 executives within the Company's Shopping team. You'll provide core administrative support, as well as strategic support (such as evaluating data or resolving minor operational issues) with your manager's guidance. Effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope. Interact with high-level executives both inside and outside of the Company, and work proactively and professionally in a fast-paced environment. Outside of your core role, you will partner with the Pittsburgh administrative business partner team to support office-wide events and initiatives. Some light event planning may be required.
- BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- (2-5 years+ related experience)
- Experience using Google tools (such as gMail and Google Calendar and Drive)
- Experience providing direct support to senior executives: Expenses, Travel, Calendar
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work strategically to meet business needs
- Ability to manage projects and get things done effectively and efficiently