I am a Program Recruiter for Artech and I am currently looking for a Structural Engineer in the Des Moines, Iowa area. If you are a local candidate or willing to relocate and looking for a new opportunity, please review the job details below.
Des Moines, Iowa
Remote or Onsite:
No sponsorship will be provided now or in future
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high quality cost effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 6 years of progressive experience including experience in the transportation industry or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products; including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, MicroStation, STAAD and/or other general structures software
- Experience as lead structural engineer and/or experience managing staff or teams or groups
- 10 years of progressive experience designing and detailing highway transportation structures on Iowa DOT projects
- Experience as an engineer on Iowa DOT projects
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at. You can also reach me directly at (210) 323-7985.
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.