|Reference # : ||19-221659
||Title : ||Database Management - Advanced|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/08/2019 / 11/07/2019
| Description |
|I'm a recruiting consultant with Artech and I'm hoping I can help you find the perfect next opportunity for your career goals. You very well could be happy in your present role, but might be looking for a more challenging project or maybe you want to explore opportunities outside your comfort zone. I am currently recruiting for a Database Management for the largest financial companies in the US. Below are the specs for the role:|
Job Title: Database Management
Location: Wilimington, DE
Duration: 6 Months Right to hire
Roles and Responsibilities: This position is for a Senior Cassandra Database Administrator. As Senior Cassandra Database Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Administration, design, implementation and support highly available and scalable distributed Cassandra (DataStax) database solutions
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
• Collaborate with teams to understand their data access needs, recommend data models and create data structures to comply with standards and best practices
• Share Cassandra knowledge with the team, and others as appropriate.
• Monitor key performance metrics, measuring the utilization, performance and overall health of the Cassandra environment.
• Provide Level 3 on call support for the 24/7 Cassandra database environment
• Taking on such other tasks as may be required to ensure a secure, stable, and compliant environment
Cassandra Database Administration
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at email@example.com.
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.