|Reference # : ||19-219742
||Title : ||Engineer Quality I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/13/2019 / 05/12/2022
| Description |
|Job Title: Engineer Quality I|
Job ID: JDJP00019723
Job Location: Waterloo Iowa 50704
Duration: 36 months
Specific Position Requirements:
- Learns and uses quality planning tools and analysis to formulate/facilitate quality plans for products within the PDP; OFP and CSP processes.
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
- Investigates product and process related quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans and/or prints.
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the OFP, PDP and CSP processes.
- Performs quality audits and maintains quality manual. Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and systems,
- Monitors quality plan tracking system. Assists in reviews and investigations of internal and external data.
- This is a factory line support position which works closely with the wage workforce.
- Manager is seeking candidates with 4 year engineering or technical degrees.
- Previous manufacturing work experience is preferred.
- The role will be primarily first shift but if the need arises, candidates need to be open to 3rd shift.
- Position may require overtime & weekend support as production demands change.
- Manager is open to recent grads but prefers 1-3 years experience.
- Business casual dress code, will need metatarsals for first day.
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
- There is potential for this person to drive vehicles (gator, tractor, company owned vehicle, rental car or personal vehicle).
- Driving a gator would only occur after the worker has taken mandatory training. Possible travel between Waterloo sites using personal vehicle.
- This position is a tactical line support job so there are days the individual will spend all day working in/around tractors
Have a wonderful day,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7514 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com
Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/in/eshpriya-mehta-35568a92/