Software Developer - PowerShell
W2 Contractor - 2 years
In this role individual will provide the expertise needed to automate software tools/configuration via PowerShell. Much of the work is centered around the move of on perm tools to the cloud creating a more user friendly and collaborative environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years experience automating software tools/configurations via PowerShell
- Using PowerShell as building blocks
- Ability to develop and maintain codes
- Implementing Pester as the test vehicle for PowerShell
- Agile Scrum environment
- Strong communication able to work with diverse team both on-site and remote.
- Prior Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ability to work with team located in Lake Forest, CA
- Bachelors Degree
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take and give direction
- Provide Expertise in a positive professional manner.