|Reference # : ||19-213122
||Title : ||Lead I&C Engineer (nuclear)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/18/2019 / 09/27/2019
| Description |
|Artech is currently recruiting candidates for a I&C Engineer (nuclear) in Monroe, MI 48166|
Contract duration: 6 months plus
Per diem: $97/day
Work location: DTE Fermi Nuclear Power Plant, Monroe, MI 48166
- Working as part of a team of Engineers and Designers at the DTE Fermi Nuclear Power Plant working on modification packages.
- Responsible for preparation of packages that include specifications and data sheets, calculations, and modifications to existing plant drawings; provide support to proposals, prepare purchase requisitions, review vendor drawings and develop cost and budget estimates and schedules and scope of work documents.
- Provides technical leadership in the I&C specialty and is fully capable professional.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant nuclear - Electrical / I&C experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education including 6+ years of experience in design of modification packages for nuclear power plants in the US and 4+ years of supervisory experience in providing technical guidance to project staff on complex projects.
- Preparation of specifications for control of plant process / auxiliary systems.
- Preparation and review of logic diagrams and system functional descriptions for implementation of system control logic into plant control systems.
- Experience evaluating and specifying pressure, temperature, flow, and level process instrumentation
- Experience preparing engineering drawings including but not limited to: wiring diagrams and schematics, P&IDs, logic diagrams, instrument hookups, etc.
- Must be able to obtain unescorted access to a nuclear power plant
- MS in Electrical or Controls Engineering Field experience at an operating nuclear power plant Experience preparing specifications for Distributed Control Systems (DCS) or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and review of associated logic diagrams and system functional descriptions.
- Familiarity with NEI 08-09 and experience with performing cyber security assessments.
- Professional Engineering license in any state in the US with the ability to get licensed in Michigan by comity.
Artech is an EEO / An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer