|Reference # : ||19-207736
||Title : ||Business Manager / Supervisor|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||8 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/18/2019 / 12/27/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently recruiting candidates for a Business Manager / Supervisor (Construction / Nuclear / and/or Accounting / Business Administration experience a plus) located in Newport, MI 48166
Contract duration: 10 months plus
- Prior supervisory experience along with union craft payroll and client billings experience preferred.
- Experience in an operating nuclear plant work environment a plus.
Required background / experience:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling business administration functions, such as accounting, craft payroll, financial reporting and client billings for a single project.
- Prepare and analyze project financial reports, provide oversight to craft payroll function, supervise project accounting department responsible for timely and accurate client billings, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Responsible for accurate and timely upload of daily data into client cost tracking system.
- Provide company management with project financial, Client information and forecasts.
- Selects, hires, trains and assigns business administration staff as needed. Provides guidance to employees within the latitude of established policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including understanding of current business trends.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- May have budget responsibilities. Erroneous decision or failure to achieve results adds to costs and may impact short-term goals of organization.
- Manages the coordination of activities of a group or department with responsibility for results. In some instances, may be responsible for functional area and does not have direct reports or subordinate employees
Artech is an EEO /An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent degree with 8 years of professional experience with construction or engineering firm.
- Good computer skills, particularly MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to plan develop, coordinate and direct detailed phases of accounting and business administration functions.
- Performs work requiring advanced management experience. Knowledge of business and administrative principles and procedures.
- Must be able to pass access requirements for obtaining entry badge for an operating nuclear plant.