Artech Information Systems is working with 70+ Teir 1 Clients and some of which are located in the Charlotte, NC area. One of our clients in Charlotte, NC is in need of Top IT Talent within the Engineer space focusing within the PKI group on applications and servers. The best Engineers who have made it through the interview process came from a System Support background leading to a Security Engineer role.
Must have senior-level Systems Engineering experience and hands on experience with infrastructure supporting applications. Must have extensive experience with Windows and Linux Server operating systems. Need to be capable of creating technical/engineering documentation and have great written and oral communication. Information Security knowledge is a plus, but not required. Participates in interactions with development team – helps to ensure product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo and coordinates with the development team to ensure issues impacting the project are resolved quickly and effectively. Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for technologies listed above.
Required Skill Set/Experience:
· 2+ years of experience in security applications and systems
· Advanced technical proficiency with Windows/Unix Server/Infrastructure systems administration, engineering and support
· Intermediate to advanced capability with Windows/Unix/DB scripting and server/application process automation
· Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
· Must be organized and have rigorous attention to detail
· Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources
· Ability to work effectively under aggressive timelines
Skills that would be a Plus:
· Specific experience with engineering/support of Voltage SecureData, SafeNet, Oracle/MSSQL TDE, SYSLOG NG, Thales
· Experience supporting Encryption and/or Security Appliance Devices
· Strong understanding of or experience with Server/Database/Application encryption technology, encryption key management and information security policies