|Reference # : ||19-03308
||Title : ||Embedded Engineer (Networking)|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/01/2019 / 12/31/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Embedded Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ Months with high possible extension
Interview Mode: Phone and Onsite
- Deliver maintainable and solid code that runs in a set-top-box environment.
- Participate with other engineers in design sessions and code reviews.
- Provide thorough automated test coverage for unit, functional and end-to-end coverage.
- Thrive in a dynamic agile development process.
- Team player that works well with others.
- Solid understanding of how to effectively test code.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture and computer science fundamentals.
- Able to read and understand a relatively old and medium to large code base.
- Independent, organized, and able to work on multiple fast-paced projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot code you didn't write.
- Embrace trying new things to improve the software development process.
- Experience in a Linux development environment.
- Experience using revision control systems, such as GIT and GITHUB.
- Experience using unit testing to test code.
- Experience using C/C++, GCC, PERL, Python, make.
- Experience with embedded devices (mips, 68000, ultra-sparc)
- Experience with PowerTV or Arris/Client/General Instruments is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field required.
If you are interested, Please contact me at Pamila.V@artech.com
Artech Information System LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3518 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pamila.V@artech.com | Website: WWW.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit topnotch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artech.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube