|Reference # : ||19-01919
||Title : ||Technical Architect (with Java, Affordable Care Act )|
White Plains, NY
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/11/2019 / 08/10/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Rensselaer, NY
Duration: 24 months
Job Reference Code: 15-26200
The Technical Architect (expert) will have responsibility for the technical operational aspects. This includes all hardware, software and technical infrastructure in support of the design, development and implementation. Specific duties include:
• Assists with system performance tuning , improvements and balancing;
• Executes plans, constructs and implements the technical aspects;
• Analyzes, develops and revises flow charts, process models and technical specifications describing as-is or to-be Information Technology (IT) systems or business processes
• Prioritizes IT system requirements to gain stakeholder agreement for IT projects or business process change documents detailing the project
• Develops and prepares presentations to justify and explain IT system or business process requirements
• Reviews proposals from staff and recommends to management the criticality of revising system or business process requirements during and after IT system implementation, if applicable ensures functionality is integrated with other applications
- A Master’s Degree with at least 120 months of professional work experience in the Information Technology field.
- 120 months providing written and oral reports in a business environment. A sample written report may be requested.
- 84 months professional experience in Information Technology supporting / managing / directing medium to large functional / infrastructure deployments and environments.
- 120 months professional experience in assisting with design, development, and implementation of medium to large infrastructure deployments and environments.
- 120 months professional experience in reviewing and evaluating technical specifications for compliance with business objectives and requirements. Including writing / reviewing / managing QA test plans.
- 120 months of professional experience effectively documenting, communicating, and validating requirements throughout the system, process, or product/service development lifecycle for all changes to processes that would enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- 120 months of professional experience being able to query and interrogate data to ensure data is meeting requirements of project. Able to write complex SQL using tools such as TOAD and other SQL query tools.
- At least 18 months professional experience working in Affordable Care Act marketplace
- At least 60 months professional experience designing or implementing system interfaces.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3338 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 6,000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube