|Reference # : ||19-01901
||Title : ||Process Pro II|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/04/2019 / 10/31/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Engineer Quality II/ Process Pro I |
Job ID: JDJP00019018
Location: Thibodaux Louisiana 70301
Duration: 08 months contract to start with, will extend as needed
Process Pro I (Quality) Manages, facilitates and implements process and product improvement projects related to Quality Initiatives.
Learns and applies process methodologies, tools and measurement systems to achieve business results.
Learns and applies basic data tools to analyze problems for improving the identified processes.
Lead and support project teams toward definition and implementation of new process or solution.
Works with the project team leader and others to ensure objectives of improvement teams are met.
Solves problems through analysis of issues and evaluation of alternative solutions.
Lead and supports teams through effective meetings.
Provides knowledge of business processes, rules and practices.
What Skills You Need:
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Intermediate computer skills - MS Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.…)
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt with confidence.
- Training in and experience using Business Process Excellence principles and practices (i.e. documentation, project charters, process measures, etc.).
- Project management experience.
- Understanding of quality management principles, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of process management principles, tools and integration.
- Knowledge of advanced quality tools such as Design of experiments and regression analysis.
- Experience in quality, manufacturing engineering and/or supply management.
- Knowledge of tactical quality tools such as Six Sigma and other quality tools are desirable.
- Knowledge of advanced data gathering and analysis techniques, including statistical analysis.
- Agricultural and/or Construction equipment product and process knowledge.
Education (or equivalent work experiences):
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management, IT or Mathematics (related disciplines)
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com