|Reference # : ||19-01619
||Title : ||Administrative Assistant III|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/05/2019 / 02/05/2022
| Description |
Job Title : Administrative Assistant III
Job ID: JDJP00019009
Location: Olathe Kansas
Duration: 36 Months to start with possible extension
- Performs a full range of administrative support duties of a confidential and challenging nature, typically in support of a unit or the head of a major function.
- Facilitates work flow through a manager's office using organizational knowledge to determine how to handle incoming requests and assignments, including work going to and from other managers.
- May perform a variety of duties commensurate with this level, e.g., develop and maintain intranet web sites, assist with administration and negotiation of car programs, submit financial reports, assist with system and procedures definition, administer payroll; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the job's other work.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
- Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
- Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers.
- Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
- May perform analysis of data and resolve discrepancies following prescribed procedures.
- Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- May develop and maintain more complex web sites with the assistance of basic web-publishing software applications.
- Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, which may require referring calls to different divisions, countries, or companies in multiple languages.
- May organize/maintain records of Supervisor's or others' projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor's office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed.
- May create and maintain sensitive department records; uses data to prepare letters and memoranda at the direction of the supervisor or for supervisor's signature, and prepares documents for distribution.
- Conveys supervisor's instructions and requirements to others, and exchanges information with senior managers on the supervisor's behalf.
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com