Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Id: HOGJP00004978
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
Duration: 18 months to start, will extend as needed
· The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Developer will be to work with the Analytics team and cross-functionally with other departments and regions to develop a model to measure and report Key Performance Indicators at the dealership level.
· This includes model development, data collection, data preprocessing, quality testing, developing visual analytics and reporting for stakeholders in all geographical regions.
· Secondary responsibilities include analyzing data to find patterns and correlation across data sets and building predictive models to drive solutions to business challenges.
· This position will be a part of an Analytics team and will, at times, be tasked with supporting other parts of the business in developing analysis methods, models and reports.
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Data Analyst and/or Data Scientist with deep experience in data mining, data modeling and the use of visual analytics tools and data frameworks.
· An analytical mind coupled with business acumen should complement strong initiative and a strong aptitude to solve problems and see trends in data.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or a related technical field is preferred.
· Exposure to BI Visualization environments such as Tableau and Power BI is highly desirable
· Good understanding of durable product dealership and business processes is desirable
· A self-starter that is able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
· Ability to communicate effectively through various channels
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7546| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com