|Reference # : ||18-68150
||Title : ||Manufacturing Engineer II|
Kansas City, MO
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/10/2018 / 06/01/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II
Job ID: HOGJP00004132
Job Location: Kansas City, MO 64154
Job Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
- Major responsibilities include enhancing manufacturing by assuring that parts or assemblies are processed and tooled to meet optimum quality, quantity and cost requirements.
- Provide technical support to analyze and develop manufacturing control systems.
- Interface will occur with Work Group Advisors, Work Groups, Quality and Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Support Services.
- Other responsibilities include developing cost reduction programs through manufacturing efficiency improvements, schedule attainment, and first run capacity.
- Specific results include continuous improvement of safety, quality, cost, workflow, and on-time product delivery.
- Perform supervisory duties as required.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7531 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Neha.Singh@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com