We are looking for Technical analyst and not traditional business analyst.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design in complex business environment.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Candidate must have working experience in middleware technologies and have good knowledge on XML, JSON, XML Schema and Visio.
- Candidate must have good experience in both waterfall and agile development methodologies.