|Reference # : ||18-67733
||Title : ||Admin Coord IV //Foster City, CA // A Big Pharmaceutical Company|
Foster City, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/03/2018 / 06/02/2019
| Description |
|Job Title:Admin Coord IV|
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Reporting to the Vice President, this Administrative Coordinator position is within our Health Economics and Outcomes Research group within Medical Affairs. The role will be based on-site in our Foster City headquarters. We are looking for a candidate who has experience supporting a global function, with an emphasis on the Asian marketplace. This role will require a high attention to detail, the ability to work across multiple global markets, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize at a very high level.
• Requires knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive to succeed
• Strong leadership ability with a proven history of success
• Superior communication skills on the telephone, e-mail, and Face-to-Face
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with a positive, friendly and outgoing approach
• Advanced knowledge and experience with computer applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. and web-based applications
• Highly-organized and proficient in data management
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize with good judgment in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and excel in fast-changing environment
Specific education and experience requirements:
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 2+ years administrative experience.
Specific job responsibilities:
• Provide full calendar management for individual manager, department or group of managers in various time zones
• Arrange all travel accommodations including but not limited to hotel, flight, car service, etc.
• Preparation of expense reports
• Manage logistics of ee4 external and internal meetings and events including but not limited to: hotel sourcing, room block management, team travel communications, meals, etc.
• Arranges candidate interview scheduling and onboarding of new hires for onsite and remote staff
• Serves as the point person for a wide array of organizational, logistical, and technical questions.
• Works under limited supervision and may receive general direction on new lines of work or special assignments.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at #973-507-7579