|Reference # : ||18-63773
||Title : ||Unit Supervisor III|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/10/2018 / 12/09/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor|
Job Duration:12 Months
Job Location: Waterloo, IA 50701
- Is responsible for achieving departmental/area goals and objectives. Supervises semi to highly skilled production and/or maintenance employees on an assigned shift to ensure the manufacture of products within established delivery, quality, safety and cost standards.
- The supervisor is the first-line liaison between the production employees and the management staff and thus also serves the function of representing the company's interests with the shop floor staff.
- Establishes employee environment regarding communications, feedback and overall guidance.
- Ensures that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
- Monitors Control Plans, troubleshoots workmanship problems and generally supervises production activities to ensure that manufactured products meet or exceed all established quality requirements.
- Administers employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit. Monitors individual and line performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
- Determines manufacturing and/or distribution priorities based on the production schedule and makes daily assignments including filling vacancies and assigning overtime in order to adhere to the Customer Delivery date.
- Plans for maintenance of equipment and facilities to maximize the uptime and utilization of capital equipment assets.
- Monitors and makes corrections to stay within the department operating budget targets.
- Directs departmental continuous improvement plans and activities. Implements and monitors safety programs and housekeeping.
|Specific Position Requirements
Thanks & Regards,
- This position will be responsible for the supervision of Foundry maintenance employees who maintain Foundry maintenance equipment on 2nd or 3rd shift.
- A well-qualified candidate will have experience supervising skilled trades employees in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Manager is looking for candidates with electrical, mechanical or maintenance welding knowledge.
- Knowledge/understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical systems is highly preferred.
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
- Business casual dress code, will need metatarsals for first day.
Assistant Manager - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3520 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nagaratna.Ashok@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com