|Reference # : ||18-63473
||Title : ||Business Analyst Operations I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/03/2018 / 12/27/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Project Coordinator|
Job ID: JDJP00018479
Location: Waterloo, Iowa 50704
Duration: 12 months ,extension if needed
- Will consider recent graduates with good organizational and Microsoft Office skills; or Associate Degree with some applicable experience.
- US citizen or green cards only.
- The customer product support PDP team is managing multiple large EPDP programs, engaging globally with India and China and expanding the value we provide to PDP programs.
- To deliver our services in a more cost-effective manner, we are requesting a resource to assist with meeting facilitation & scheduling, generating reports, diagnostic tracking, updating presentations and maintaining Sharepoint sites.
- Expected benefits include:
- Improved ability for reliability and diagnostic engineers to fully engage in meetings by delegateing facilitation and publishing notes
- Consistency in meeting scheduling and facilitation (Diagnostics reviews, Failure Review Board, PDP Reliability Team, Reliability CoP)
- Consistency in report formats (PLT, PMT, PC and Partners)
- Updated and simplified Sharepoint for Programs, CS team and Subsystem Team information
- Focus full-time and contingent resources on higher skilled analysis and influence
Required skills include:
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to run reports, identify gaps and follow up with individuals on action items
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7546| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com