|Reference # : ||18-55010
||Title : ||Full Stack Developer|
Jersey City, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/21/2018 / 06/20/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Full Stack Developer |
Job ID: 18-55010
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Primary Technical Skills:
Function as Application Developer in the Discretionary Investments Technology group within the Wealth Management Technology. As a technical member of the team, the candidate will be responsible for design, develop, build and test application software.
- Developing using flexible and extensible UI module integrated with Web API’s and messaging (REST, JSON etc.)
- User responsive Web development, Node.js, client side framework React / Angular JS is must
- Developing using core Java, J2EE, web services REST / SOAP, Spring Framework etc.
- Design, analyze, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Post Production application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Protractor etc.
- Experience in core Java, J2EE and Web Services (REST / SOAP) and Web API’s & Messaging technology
- Working knowledge of Tomcat/Apache application servers
- Experience in Spring frameworks
- Development experience with XML and RESTful & SOAP web services
- Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Git/Stash, Ant, and Jira
- Experience with database development and design including experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
- Ability to balance application development and application support needs
- Proven ability to work with a project team to develop a strategy, technical solution, and ultimately to implement high quality technical solutions
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Preferably Financial Services Domain knowledge - Equity/Fixed Income Product Knowledge, Securities Trade and Position Management, Reconciliation knowledge
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hadoop or any other Cloud technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply on our company website (www.artech.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3367
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3367| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube