|Reference # : ||18-55324
||Title : ||Scientific Application Specialist|
New Brunswick, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/12/2018 / 04/11/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Scientific Application Specialist|
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Laboratory System Senior Application specialist.
• Manages the day to day operations and support of the Waters Empower Chromatography Data System application.
• Performs system administration, Application support, user account setup and maintenance activities for scientific systems.
• Deploys and troubleshoots ICS/ICOPS and Firmware updates.
• Archives and Restores Projects, Installs Empower clients,
• Troubleshoots user issues with Instruments connections to LACE and peak integrations.
• Manages small IT projects related to laboratory software implementation and support.
• Manages Computer System Validation documentation in GXP environment.
• Applies project management methods and tools effectively.
• Participates on project teams as technical subject matter expert for key projects.
• Works with end users and/or business capability managers to understand, verify and develop requirements for laboratory systems or enhancements.
• Interprets business goals and requirements and devises technical solutions.
• Acts as a liaison between the business and IT service providers in order to coordinate enhancements, provide integration, and resolve issues.
• Bachelors in computer science, chemistry, biology or information technology with equivalent experience in a scientific discipline.
• At least 3-5 years of experience and hands on work with the support or implementation of software systems preferably in a scientific GXP environment.
• Knowledge of Windows Server, Oracle, SQL
• Experience managing software projects and integrating third party COTS software is preferred.
• Experience with computer system validation in a GXP environment is required.
• Excellent multidisciplinary teamwork and strong communications skills are essential.
• Experience with Waters Empower CDS as a systems administrator is required.
• Knowledge of, LIMS Systems, VelQuest-SmartLab/Biovia-LES, Electronic Laboratory Notebook applications, and Nugenesis is very helpful.
• Must work effectively with minimal oversight and proactively seek feedback from management.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.