|Reference # : ||18-55316
||Title : ||Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Capability Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/29/2018 / 04/28/2019
| Description |
|Title: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Capability Manager|
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
The position will be responsible for working with a global team in delivering projects in the AEM. The responsibilities include ability to partner with business leads to translate business requirements to technical requirements and ensuring smooth integration of all applications, in tune with established reference architecture. Experience in Agile development methodology and 10+ years of technical delivery in general web architectures, preferably with 5+ years in AEM is key for this position.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager and other enterprise-level web publishing platforms.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics
- Have a solid understanding of AEM building blocks, CRX repository , leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents and Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework and Web Services
- Extensive experience in developing custom AEM components, preferably in latest versions of AEM.
- Experience in Workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
- Have a good understanding of AEM Mobile development concepts like server-side Mobile API, Mobile Components, Emulators, Device Groups, Device Detection and Mobile request processing and Have a good understanding of implementing Social Collaboration within AEM.
- Experience in developing Web Applications which have integrated a number of functional capabilities like Web Content Management (WCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Identity & Access Management, Social Media, Search, SEO etc.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Experience in tools like JIRA, Confluence, Service Now etc.
- Prior experience in deploying multiple web applications in one AEM instance will be a plus.
Responsible for managing to project timelines/deliverables
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design
- Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications
- Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff
- Develops test plans
- Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.