|Reference # : ||18-55304
||Title : ||Engineer Product I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/05/2018 / 11/04/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Product Engineer
Job ID: JDJP00017707
Location: Waterloo Iowa
Duration: 12+ months to start with, will extend as needed
Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of broad scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project. Operates in a team environment and may act as lead person, providing technical leadership and design solutions.
May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to other engineers and support personnel. Provides technical consultation and a knowledge base. Recognized as an expert across a product line.
Thanks & Regards,
- Expert user of critical technology.
- Develops new applications of technology for product development.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Leads in resolution of product-line based difficult technical issues whether within the company or with outside suppliers.
- Experience with SAP, 3-D part modeling (ProE/SolidWorks), manufacturing part release process and engine engineering are desirable.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com