|Reference # : ||18-55297
||Title : ||Development Purchasing Specialist|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/18/2018 / 09/17/2021
| Description |
Job Title: Development Purchasing Specialist
Job ID: HOGJP00003981
Location: Wauwatosa WI
Duration: 36 months to start with, will extend as needed
- The major responsibilities of this role will be to support product development as it relates to purchasing activity for systems and components ranging from concept and process selection, cost modeling, project management.
- An understanding of process and design related cost drivers, and excellent interpersonal skills are balanced enablers to achieve in this position.
- This position will lead part and component development activity related to new product launches, builds and purchasing processes.
- Ability to analyze and manage components through process and product verification, validation, and product launch. Responsible for multiple component cost, quality and timing requirements per business case commitments.
- Education requirements(minimum): Working towards a bachelor degree in Business, preferably with emphasis in Supply Chain Operations Management.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Desk: 973.507.7514 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com