Job title: Tech Lead
Work Location: Plano TX
Minimum years of experience: 6 Years
PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY US CITIZENS & GC HOLDERS FOR THIS ROLE.
PLEASE CONFIRM VISA STATUS
The Project Manager manages key B2B projects. Project manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
• Project owner responsible for all end-to-end project activities and accountabilities beginning with the inception of a project through completion
• Actively engages construction teams and contractors on project kick-off calls, including work start issuance and service level adherence
• Customizes timetables specific to the scope of each project to ensure the project timeline is in line with Altice's service level while ensuring the appropriate quality of work exists within each project
• Researches and makes recommendations on procedures to enhance financial and operational efficiencies
• Partners with system leadership and assigned sales contacts for project prioritization and the management of escalations
• Partners to develop and deliver system wide communication regarding the progress, accountabilities and gaps in the progress of assigned projects
• Assembles and coordinates project team members; assigns individual responsibilities
• Manages all interactions and project updates in face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and project management software updates
• Extensive knowledge of PC software applications including Windows and MS Office and CAD products, GIS related tools: PNI Smallworld..
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• 6 + years' Service Delivery Project Manager experience.
• Extensive knowledge of telecommunication services and order management.
• Ability to analyze data, trends or obstacles to customer requirements and propose/consider/persuade alternate solutions or methods of implementation.?