|Reference # : ||18-53765
||Title : ||UI/UX Developer|
Jersey City, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/01/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: UI/UX Developer|
Job ID: 18-53765
Location: Jersey City, NJ – 07310
Duration: 6 Months (Contract)
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Well-rounded hands-on developer that is experienced in building systems that support full Investment
Management investment cycle with the main focus on Beta Indexing products—from portfolio
construction to portfolio execution and trading. The candidate will be part of the front-office
technology team and have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the
stakeholders and develop functional specification.
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 5-years years of experience, with demonstrated success in strong user experience oriented applications
Business Knowledge and others:
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
- Experience working with demanding clients
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments
- Communication skills to actively participate in support calls to resolve issues
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment and familiarity with SCRUM, Jira, Pivotal Tracker.
- 5+ years of experience with at least one full stack web platform, solid design, coding and debugging skills.
- Expert level knowledge of Java Script/HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS with specific experience in React (2+ years) and Redux.
- Experience with cutting edge data visualization libraries such as d3, Highcharts, c3 preferably in financial context.
- Experience with REST services and messaging architectures. Strong familiarity with best practices around continuous integration, dev ops, self-healing applications, deployment, NPM.
- Desire to mentor and educate developers of all levels on web stack
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the product strategy and marketing teams to deliver a brand new customer-centric platform.
- Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software
Please apply on our company website (www.artech.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3367
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3367| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube