|Reference # : ||18-53745
||Title : ||Purification Research Scientist|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/10/2018 / 04/09/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Purification Research Scientist|
Work Location: Pennington, NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
• Develop efficient and scalable purification processes for protein therapeutic candidates by designing and executing chromatography and filtration experiments
• Contribute to scientific study design, implement changes in study design; analyze, evaluate and interpret data
• Carry out assigned laboratory work and other functional duties with minimal supervision
• Perform in-process bioanalytical testing, including analytical chromatography and spectroscopy.
• Review, coauthor and author technical documents, presentations and protocols
• Participate in development, improvement, qualification and validation of existing and new methods and/or process.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
• Follow safety procedures, contribute to the maintenance of clean laboratory environment utilizing 5S principles.
• Maintains electronic laboratory notebook meeting Client corporate standards.
• Ph.D in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Protein Chemistry or Biochemistry with a minimal of 0-2 years of industrial experience in protein purification / downstream process development, or MS with a minimal of 2 years, or BS with minimal 5 years of experience.
• Hands-on experience in protein purification of antibodies and fusion proteins.
• Experienced in bio-separation processes (e.g. Protein chromatography, AKTA, UF/DF, depth filtration, viral clearance, centrifugation etc)
• Experienced in protein characterization (SE-HPLC, Protein A-HPLC, SDS-PAGE, A280, etc)
• Experience in design of experiments and use of statistics for data analysis is highly preferred (R, JMP, Python, MatLab, etc.)
• Experience in use of following Software packages, such as Microsoft Office, Client Healthcare Unicorn, Electronic Notebook (ELN), and SAS JMP is highly preferred
• Working knowledge of upstream and analytical sciences is preferred
• Ability to deliver under timelines and ability to be a great team player
Additional Job Requirements:
Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412