|Reference # : ||18-53557
||Title : ||Hadoop Open Source Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/26/2018
| Description |
Job tilte: Hadoop Open Source Engineer
Location Hoboken NJ
Duration Long term
- Experience in Hadoop Security (Ranger).
- Knowledge in Installing and configuring Kerberos for the authentication of users, LDAP & AD integration
- Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in IT with strong experience on Unix/Linux environment.
- Should have strong exposure to Apache/Hadoop Open Source Technologies
- Should be able to Install, configure and maintain enterprise hadoop environment.
- Experience in scalable/distributed monitoring tools like Ganglia, Nagios etc.
- Fine tune hadoop environment for high performance and throughput
- Load data from different datasets.
- Build new hadoop clusters
- Manage and deploy HBase clusters.
- Develop scripts as per the need
- Review and manage hadoop log files.
- Troubleshoot and debug any hadoop environment issues.
- Define Hadoop Job Flows.
- Build, distribute, reliable and scalable data pipelines to ingest and process data in real-time.
- Manage Hadoop jobs using scheduler.
- Design and implement column family schemas of Hive and HBase within HDFS.
- Assign schemas and create Hive tables.