|Reference # : ||18-35965
||Title : ||Java J2EE Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/16/2018 / 12/15/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Java J2EE Developer|
Job ID: 18-35965
Location: Tampa FL
Duration: 6 Months potential Right to hire
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in a cross-functional team to drive the implementation of Monitoring along the following dimensions:
- Coordinate with multiple globally distributed teams to define, communicate and address technology constraints for monitoring
- Drive and promote Monitoring during build phase of applications
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 10-15 years of experience in large-scale, high-availability environment development
- Strong knowledge and experience with Dynatrace monitoring tool
- Experience transitioning to virtualized, data driven, software defined environments
- Strong hands on experience with installation and configuration of IT infrastructure components in large and complex environments.
- Experience with writing scripts and/or workflows to automate routine product management admin tasks SHELL, PERL and/or PYTHON
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions that are resilient, repeatable and scalable
- Experience with vendor provided APIs
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task appropriately prioritizing deliverables against timeframe
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development.
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps role -supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems, etc.
- Working experience with CI/CD environments and their associated components (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Automic, Black Duck, Sonar, JMeter)
- Experience with build technologies such as Maven, ANT, Vagrant.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Experience in UNIX/Linux and scripting.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Wily, Splunk, Dynatrace
- Experience with WebSphere.
- Experience with Ctrl-M or other job schedulers is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development practices.
- Must demonstrate strong time management skills & ability to prioritize one's own work
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com/973.295.4571
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.295.4571 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Website: www.artech.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube