Job title Gateway product suite Consultant
Location Cary NC
Duration Long term
Experience in Design, Implementation & Administration of IBM Sterling gateway product suite(Sterling Connect Direct , Sterling Connect Direct Secure+, Sterling Connect Direct Control Centre) in distributed environments.
- Requirement analysis, implementation of SFG setups and modifications of existing flow to fulfil new requests received from client.
- Experience in Setup file transfer configuration in IBM Sterling Connect Direct along with Connect Direct Secure Plus.
- Managing Sterling File gateway to create and manage objects like, Channels, Templates, Trading Partners.
- Writing Business process in BPML as per customer requirement.
- Exposure to various file transfer Protocol: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, AS2
- Experience in Creating trading partners, SSH remote profiles to establish end-to-end setup between client and vendor's applications.
- Experience in Point to point Sterling Connect Direct Configuration.
- Experience in End to end Integration for File transfer Automation through SFG.
- Experience in Job scheduling of MFT objects through Cornjob/ third party scheduler.
- Experience in Set up of MFT interface in SFG, Sterling B2B objects creation and maintenance.
- Liaising with external partner to understand requirement and build file transfer interfaces.
- Added advantage if candidate has any Migration experience of File transfer interfaces from Sterling Connect Enterprise to SFG.
- Sterling connect direct installation and setup for internal point to point data transfer.
- Experience in any Shell scripting.
- Should have Strong Troubleshooting experience in identifying the routing failure and determination of root cause of failure.