|Reference # : ||18-56563
||Title : ||User Experience Designer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/09/2018
| Description |
||The User Experience Designer position is part of the Global eCommerce User Experience (UX) Team. We are currently seeking a User Experience Designer experienced in delivering an outstanding eCommerce experience to enterprise customers. This person who will be responsible for designing UX projects to improve the online customer experience for the Lenovo.com support site globally. The designer will manage the design, testing and implementation of UX projects with the goal of improving the customer experience.
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to multi-task across numerous projects, work independently, adhere to tight deadlines and be comfortable communicating with stakeholders and management teams. This is an excellent opportunity to evolve your UX design skills in the ever-changing and exciting technology arena
Job Responsibilities Include
• Lead and be responsible for the design and user experience of multiple software and web applications
• Generate concepts, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes of proposed user interfaces
• Assess the current As-Is flow of current applications and provide UX Design recommendations to improve them (To-Be).
• Identify and define research opportunities (generative & evaluative) that support projects and design related efforts. Integrate research findings into ongoing efforts.
• Responsible for creating user interface flows and specifications, and reviewing them with key partners/stakeholders.
• Apply existing branding guidelines to projects, and have ability to build upon them if needed.
• Thorough understanding of user experience and design skills required
• Knowledgeable in UX Research methodologies and ability to translate user data in executable designs
|Required Technical/Functional Skills:
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience taking an idea from early concept through all phases of the design and development process; B2B portfolio .samples a plus
• Have an in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
• Must have skills to lead and manage projects.
• Must be easy to work with and a team player.
• Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines.
• Demonstrable experience with interface design tools (ex. Photoshop, inVision, Illustrator, Sketch, Muse, Visio, Balsamiq, Axure, etc.)
• Experience in collaborating and executing on UX Research
• Additional experience in front-end development of responsive HTML5/CSS3, and using SVN and Visual Studio is a strong plus
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively across geographically diverse teams, management, and executives.
• Strong organizational skills
• Degree in Design, Research, Graphics, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience directly related to software/apps/mobile design fields.
|Preferred Technical/Functional Skills: