|Reference # : ||18-56517
||Title : ||Automation Anywhere Lead|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/09/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Automation Anywhere Lead|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term
Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of RPA solution and associated methodology to support colleagues (developers) through all phases of the RPA delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
• Mentoring colleagues through the RPA solution development and support lifecycle
• Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
• Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
• Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
• Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
• Communicating with Vendor Platform team on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the RPA community.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Total technical development and support experience of 4-8 years
• RPA development and support experience of 2-4 years
• Working experience in Automation Anywhere RPA tool
Aditya Prakash Ravi
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7556| Fax: 973.998.2599
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.artech.com | LinkedIn
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!