|Reference # : ||18-56463
||Title : ||Research Scientist|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/29/2018 / 04/28/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Research Scientist|
Project Duration: 06 Months
Work Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Biopharmaceutical Company
The Translational Biology group is a multi-pronged investigational team with a wide array of technical expertise including multi-parameter cellular and analyte assessment, primary tissue immune cell culturing, and next generation molecular analysis techniques. These experimental platforms enable the exploratory assessment of immune cell regulation that in turn may develop pharmacodiagnostic and discovery portfolios to drive Client immune therapeutics discovery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting programs in the areas of immuno-oncology drug discovery. Responsibilities include designing and conducting cell-based immunological assays for the evaluation of targets and agents. This individual will work to support ex vivo cellular assays on primary human blood and tissues. This role requires a close working relationship with other scientists within a translational immunology research team and coordinating studies with drug discovery and clinical biomarker teams.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com and you can also reach me at #973-967-3431.
- B.Sc. in the Biological Sciences or closely related field with a minimum of 8 years' experience or M.Sc. with 5 years' experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology sector.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in cellular immunology and will develop ex vivo assays of functional human immune cells.
- Extensive experience with aseptic isolation and culture of human primary cells and multiparameter flow cytometry are required qualifications.
- Experience with assay development is also an important qualification: establishing functional assays on human T cells using immune-stimulating agents, proficiency in immune cell separation techniques, and measuring soluble analytes in multiplex platforms.
- The position requires the ability to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, quickly learn new techniques, organize tasks efficiently, communicate and collaborate well, and possess highly accurate record keeping.
- Familiarity with biologics drug discovery would be highly advantageous.
Artech Information Systems LLC.