||We are an in-house incubator that routinely delivers unexpected solutions to some of our company's toughest challenges. A perfect marriage of creative + strategy + production, we deliver highly-disruptive ideas in a highly-collaborative environment. Our passion for the brand is matched only by our knowledge of it. We are Lenovo's unfair advantage. We are Oven.
Lenovo's creative lab is seeking an Advertising Project Manager to coordinate individuals and teams to develop, create, and deliver campaigns and advertisements. This includes balancing day-to-day project oversight with communications between our Brand Strategy/Account Services teams, Operations teams, Production teams/vendors, and Creative teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to our stakeholders' specifications.
|Required Technical/Functional Skills:
||You must display exemplary communication skills with all levels of team members and stakeholders, outstanding coordination skills, and an ability to multi-task in a time sensitive environment.
||• Bachelor's degree in a Marketing, Advertising, or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a traditional or digital advertising agency
• Must be comfortable juggling schedules and working with the remote and in-person teams
• Must have experience managing multi-channel campaigns
• Significant preference given to candidates creating assets at a global level
• Must have working knowledge of how a project should operate, and be able to determine when to escalate (scope creep, churning, delays, cost-overruns, etc.)
|Preferred Technical/Functional Skills:
||• Proficiency with Project Management software preferred.
||• PMP is preferred, but not required.