|Reference # : ||18-56295
||Title : ||BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT 6|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/01/2018 / 09/30/2019
| Description |
|This is for the SACM Group ? Service Asset and Configuration Management
- These consultants need to be strong data analytics people, although they deal with vulnerability management, do not necessariliy need that experience(only a plus)...rather someone who can communicate and handle lots of data.
Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUUP, etc.
- Data manipulation is key ? VLOOKUP come into play here.
- They will take 6-7 excel files, all separated and mixed up from different LOB's. They put it back into a report...Split it up by each LOB's and put it in a report
- They cannot be messy, this is going to the CTO's and then to the regulators.
- Data and Analysis need to match the report.
- Very tight with organization and understanding what the data means.
- Identifying the discrepancies, and understand why
- They use different tools like Tableau, PTS(patching tracking system) in-house....They do not need that, it is just good to know that is what they use.
- Having the experience that shows they can be a go-getter and pick things up and take them on themselves
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Strong Excel/data manipulation skills (powerpivots, vlookups, etc..) is a must.
- Ability to create a polished/professional PowerPoint presentation.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure/tight timeframes.
- Ability to pull together resources and lead team to solve complicated problems.
- Technical understanding/experience of OS and Middleware products is a plus.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.:
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Additional Job Details:Roles are within Vulnerability Operations driving the Governance and Consequence Model execution. Positions requires strong attention to detail and relationship management skills.