|Reference # : ||18-56231
||Title : ||SCM Program Manager|
San Jose, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/08/2018
| Description |
|Job title - SCM Program Manager|
Location San Jose CA
Duration Long term
• BA/BS in a technical degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.
• 8+ years of work experience as a Program Manager.
• Experience with Supply Chain ERP Implementations (Oracle, SAP).
• Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks. Ability to effectively manage multiple time-sensitive projects efficiently.
• Ability to communicate, influence and escalate effectively, and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
• 8+ years of industry experience in working with engineers, product management team, and managing large, complex, technical projects.
• Demonstrated process improvement experience and accomplishments. Experience with influencing and leading organizational change to implement the process.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
• Be an execution partner for the team by driving projects forward, assessing risks, monitoring tasks and working closely with cross-functional teams to understand their requirements.
• Identify issues or roadblocks with existing processes or systems.
• Help manage and plan SCM programs and tactical day-to-day projects.
• Identify the need to develop or improve tools or processes to satisfy business requirements and / or increase overall efficiency.