|Reference # : ||18-56152
||Title : ||Senior Administrative Coordinator|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/02/2018 / 10/02/2019
| Description |
Compnay: Artech Information Systems LLC
Title: Senior Administrative Coordinator
Location: New York, NY
Executive Administrative Support & Strategic Planning
• Coordinate and support meetings; prepare for meetings (e.g. gather background data, distribute agendas)
• TRAVEL: Heavy domestic & international travel arrangements; visa/passport assistance
• Prepare itineraries, agendas, register executives/staff as needed for meetings and conferences globally
• Strategic calendar planning for MCG Global Health Leader to ensure balance and preparation for global travel 3-6 months in advance in order to achieve greatest ROI for the firm
• Assists in the preparation of client proposals, communications, and reports.
• Conducts research, compiles data, and provides findings to appropriate individual.
• Performs clerical tasks and provides support to the department, including but not limited to, filing, copying, faxing and word processing.
• Prepares reports and correspondence by taking minutes and distributing as appropriate.
• Creates and maintains correspondence and data files.
• Prepares outgoing mail and distributes incoming mail.
• Answers routine inquiries from internal and external customers, relaying messages as appropriate.
• Track/manage consultant expenses and client account budgets
• Provide client invoicing assistance
• Plan ,arrange, assist/attend conferences and events (onsite & offsite)
Coordinate staff onboarding for members of MCG Health and NYC-based core team: technology, logistics, forms; receive materials from departing colleagues as needed
• Manage key projects and initiatives assigned by MCG Global Health Leader and MCG Chief of Staff and Communication Leader
• Oversees commitments made by various key stakeholders on key initiatives and projects and ensures priorities are met
• Partners with various key stakeholders (e.g. MCG PMs, Innovation Hub, OpCo and external partners), develops and implements project plans, including developing and gathering resources, identifying team members, assigning tasks, creating timelines and establishing scope of responsibilities
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Prithwiraj.C@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com