|Reference # : ||18-56011
||Title : ||Electrical Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/05/2018
| Description |
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: DAVENPORT, IA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
Mandatory Domain: Qual, QTP, Testing, DO-160
- Qualification testing capable of defining, designing, and executing qualification tests for projects onsite at Cobham facility in Davenport
- Participate in the investigation, development, and testing of product where overall operational, space, functional, and similar design requirements have been specified. Design or select available designs to meet requirements
- Generate, review and update the technical content of drawings, engineering specifications, reports, and other documents associated with the engineering process
- Engage in troubleshooting test related issues on the manufacturing floor.
- Give technical directions and instruction in the form of assignment objectives, alternative approaches and solutions to junior engineering personnel and/or contract laborers
- Instruct and/or direct the work of technicians as assigned.
- Prepare charts, diagrams, and reports expressing technical progress and accomplishments measured against specific plans.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960