|Reference # : ||18-56005
||Title : ||QA Tester|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/12/2018 / 04/12/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: QA Tester|
Job ID: 18-56005
Location: Wilmington DE
Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high level design deliverables well
enough to understand how they map to test cases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding of common defect management tools
- Ability to execute test cases and document results
- Ability to write and execute basic SQL statements
- Data profiling capabilities to assess alignment with Data Quality rules
- Usage of data management tools
- Automated Test case execution
The QA Analyst should have the skills and experience to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and functional documents to create detailed test plans for impacted projects.
- Design, develop and execute automation test scripts using the BPT automation framework of UFT
- Create test cases/scripts in ALM based on the Business Requirements, Impact Matrix and/or Functional Specifications.
- Execute test scripts on assigned projects
- Perform User Acceptance testing, Regression testing and Production Validation.
- Coordinate with QA teams in Business and Technology blocks to ensure full coverage of testing and test result validation
- Report and track defects in ALM
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and provide consistent follow up on the status of issues
- Actively participate and sometimes conduct team status meetings
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance with a thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles and Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices.
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in design of detailed functional and regression test plans, and creation and execution of test scripts
- Minimum of 3+ year’s hands-on experience in automation testing using QTP/UFT or equivalent tool is preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working with internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors.
- Working knowledge of ALM
Service Delivery Manager
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube