|Reference # : ||18-55841
||Title : ||Incentive Operations Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/04/2018 / 10/14/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Incentive Operations Analyst
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Reference Code: 18-55841
- Manage daily operations of partner incentive programs within an assigned support response SLA Develop and maintain accurate reports of partner incentive performance, including monitoring of payments earned and progress against program budget
- Communicate progress of overall incentive against budget and provide recommendations based on data trends
- Support the operations of making partner payments within SLA
- Provide excellent, timely support to both internal and external stakeholders on detailed programs with occasionally changing requirements
- Proactively seek resolutions to issues via communication to the appropriate stakeholders and creating or updating processes as needed Track ongoing status against program timelines to ensure program launches, process updates, communications, etc. are made on time
- BA/BS degree in any field; ideally Business, Accounting, or Finance, or 6+years equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years’ experience managing projects, and experience tracking and analyzing financial data in a business analyst, business operations, finance, or accounting type role
- Self-starter with strong motivation to achieve accurate project completion in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to flag and escalate urgent scenarios regarding impact to Client’s contractual obligations appropriately
- Strong communicator with the ability to speak with project team and stakeholders
- Experience working in other partner program teams in technology companies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to put together operational dashboards and trackers.
- Extensive experience working with spreadsheets including formulas, pivot tables, data importing, and scripts.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to ensure compliance with company and business policies.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively using different mediums and across multiple levels ranging from managers to other staff, to external parties.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive).
- 1-2 years’ experience writing BigQuery/SQL queries.
- Basic understanding of the Cloud industry.
- Experience with other channel partner incentive programs in the technology industry.
Assistant Manager – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967-3588 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Niyaz.Ansari@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.\